Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 4: A Surprising Good Fortune

I feel good today.

The pain has gone down considerably. The only thing annoying me right now is my left nostril. It's pulling, or tugging on something every time I eat. It sends this pain throughout my body...must be close to a nerve.

The spot that this guy is holding is about where I feel the majority of my pain. Weird. They didn't even touch that area.


I imagine it might be the stitches or the splints. Perhaps a combination. I will find out on Friday and let you know.

I'm off the Vicodin. I'm still getting nightmares, but I guess that's because it's still in your system for a while.

Last night I slept alright. It wasn't the best sleep of my life, but it was better than sitting upright all night.

I've ditched the mask completely at this point. I just have to dab on my nose with tissue every once in a while to catch stray mucus or blood.

Tips for Day 4:
  • You might feel better! If so, still take it easy. You might find yourself winded really quick if you go back to your old routine.
  • Try to manage the pain the best you can. You are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment