Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 6: I Can't Wait Until Tommorow

I feel awesome today. Is it because I only have one more day before I get these things out? Probably. But also, just being able to see my doctor and make sure everything's alright with my nose means the world.

I've started looking up videos of how they remove the splints. It looks a bit uncomfortable, but not really painful. Where I see everyone cringing on YouTube, however, is when they clean your nose with this...sucking tool. It's like a long skinny tube, similar to what your dentist uses to suck junk out of your mouth when you are getting a filling.

Oh God...please don't suck out my brains!


I'm...a little nervous about that. But, getting these things out is a priority at this point. I don't want to deal with this anxiety any longer.

Wish me luck!

Tips for Day 6:

  • You are almost there, buddy. If like most patients, you got your post-op scheduled for a week after your surgery, you are going to get your splints out tomorrow. Nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment